Our pre-school has been in operation now for around 40 years and in that time has seen much progress. One of the most important changes took place in April 2004 when we moved in to our very own premises in the grounds of the school. The Pre-school is completely separate but is able to maintain a very close relationship with the school. This opens up many valuable opportunities for our children to get used to the school environment.
• To provide high quality care and education for all our children.
• To work in partnership with parents to help the children learn and develop.
• To add to the life and well-being of the local community.
• Dedicated premises which provide a safe and stimulating environment in which the children can develop and have fun with other children.
• Excellent adult to child ratios which enable time and attention to be given to each child.
• A key worker arrangement whereby one member of staff will be ensuring your child is making good progress and is building on their individual skills and abilities.
•Close ties with the local school.